Chat is Back for the group.

  • Jim S
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:52 PM

                                              CHAT ROOM

              Glad to say that our Chat function has at last returned.  We used to have some great chats here, and perhaps that can be started again. We would need to agree on a time, of course in the distant past some of us just agreed between a very few members to have a private chat in addition to our weekly chats, much potential in this option.

          To access chat function please click on the "Chat" option in the bar to the left on our main group page. Also here is a link to directly take you into chat, which you can save to your favorites or bookmarks;

         You need to be signed in to use the chat function, and a word of some caution that all IP addresses are recorded by Yahoo Groups.

      Enjoy,

      Mystery B-)