Re: Please take a look on my theory

  • cambridgephysics
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010

      Hi,

         I tried to respond earlier to this experiment but must have made an error in posting.

      My question has to do with the use of perhaps a round copper rod instead of a pencil in performing this experiment? This regards physical properties that may influence results.

       Have you any results using anything other than pencils?

      Thankyou,

      George

      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "abelov0927" <abelov0927@...> wrote:
       Hi.
      Please take a look on my site.

      http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2
       This site contains theory, simulation and real experiment.
       The real experiment proves this theory.
       However, to prove this theory this experiment should be repeated many times by other research groups.

      Please read it and feel free to comment it.

      Thank You.

    • Alex Belov
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
        Hi.

        How it could be change result?

        Anyway.
        Base on law of momentum conservation P=cosnt and momentum equation P=mv, the translation velocity of objects with identical mass must have identical value and opposite direction. This law of momentum conservation for objects which conduct translation motions only.

        However one of these objects conduct rotation and translation motion together. This is a standalone phenomenon.
        However classical with own law of momentum conservation. However, the modern classical mechanic has rotation and translation motions only. With their own law of momentum conservation.

        Main Idea of this experiment was show the rotation with translation motion as a standalone natural phenomenon with own law of momentum conservation. This motion should be included into classical mechanics book.

        Thank you

        Alex

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
          Here's my thinks about this experiment.

          The problem is, the rotating pencil starts 2 motions in one time. Rather than non-rotating pencil starts just one motion.

          For rotating pencil:
          For each of motions (translation and rotation) need a force to accelerate the rotating pencil. The modern classic mechanic uses net force for sum of sub forces which spending to initiate one of the type of motions.

          However, these pencils take just one momentum from each other on ideal model(from rubber band on real experiment).

          Base on third Newtons Law, these pencils must cause forces with same value and opposite directions.

          For Non-Rotating pencil.
          Base on third Newton's law, this all net force is spending to accelerate pencil on just one type - the translation motion.

          Base on law of momentum conservation, these pencils must have identical by value translation velocities with opposite directions in case if both objects(pencils) conduct translation motion only. However, one of these objects(rotating pencil) conduct two motions together.

          I made my own theory about this case. I think, the nature has one more standalone motion which I call "Rotation with Translation Movement". Base on this theory the pencil with this "rotation with translation motion" will take a lower translation velocity than pencil with translation motion only. This experiment proves it.(for me)

          This paradox may be a clue for many unsolved things in physics world. It's simple. However, it may completely change a world.
          The classical mechanics describe motions base on single point objects.
          Here's complex object which conduct complex motion.

          Could someone repeat this experiment with high precision equipment?

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 8, 2010
            Sir Newton made a Procrustean bed for classical mechanic.

            How?
            First law.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion
            First Law: "An object in motion will stay in motion and an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force" or "A body persists in a state of uniform motion or of rest unless acted upon by an external force."

            This law describes object(better says - single point object) behavior, which "persists in a state of uniform motion". However This laws does not cover situation when object persist in state of cycloidal motion.
            Lagrangian mechanics and Hamiltonian mechanics are a re-formulation of classical mechanics that combines conservation of momentum with conservation of energy. Those mechanics don't cover cycloidal motion also.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_mechanics

            Base on this law the modern classical mechanics cannot explain some of natural phenomenons.
            One of this:
            http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#

            I hope someone can repeat an experiment from this essay in a future.

            Thank you.

            Alex

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 9, 2010
              The object without external forces should conduct the uniform motion only, It's true for all objects in general. However it's not true in details. Real body's are not single point objects.
              To use Newtonian mechanics need to simplify each body of model to single point object. Then it's possible apply these equations to model. Otherwise these equations are useless.
              This is the main big mistake of our modern classical mechanic.

              For example an experiment with 2 pencils.
              If pencils have repulsive action aligned from their center of mass then it possible to use Newtonian mechanic for this model. Each of this pencils congruent to single point object.All pieces of these pencils conduct same motion.
              If these pencils have repulsive action aligned away from their center mass then these pencils not congruent to single object points. Because each piece of these pencils conduct it's own cycloidal motion with own trajectory. In this case Newtonian mechanic doesn't work.

              --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, Alex Belov <abelov0927@...> wrote:

              > Sir Newton made a Procrustean bed for classical mechanic.
              >
              > How?
              > First law.
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion
              > First Law: "An object in motion will stay in motion and an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force" or "A body persists in a state of uniform motion or of rest unless acted upon by an external force."
              >
              > This law describes object(better says - single point object) behavior, which "persists in a state of uniform motion". However This laws does not cover situation when object persist in state of cycloidal motion.
              > Lagrangian mechanics and Hamiltonian mechanics are a re-formulation of classical mechanics that combines conservation of momentum with conservation of energy. Those mechanics don't cover cycloidal motion also.
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_mechanics
              >
              > Base on this law the modern classical mechanics cannot explain some of natural phenomenons.
              > One of this:
              > http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#
              >
              > I hope someone can repeat an experiment from this essay in a future.
              >
              > Thank you.
              >
              > Alex

            • cambridgephysics
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                Hi,

                I was considering the compressive nature of wood in conjunction with
                the pencils' hexagonal shape. Each edge of the hexagonal shape would
                possibly impart additional "bump" motion. Also some consideration of
                graphite core of pencil might show electromechanical static behavior
                when in motion next to another like object. Also considered a glass rod,
                but again static electricity might alter behavior. Steel rods could
                impart a magnetic effect as well. In no way have I reviewed all possible
                conflicts using copper rods, they are after all able to transmit
                electricity. Just some thoughts really, not derailing the experiment,
                just thought some more expanded results would help bolster your theory
                under peer review.

                Cheers,

                George

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 12, 2010
                  George.
                  Thank you for your peer review.
                  However, I think this effect might be to little for this experiment. The electric current resistance of this graphite core has a big value.

                  I made some changes on my site and this may be better helps to understand and experiment result. Feel free to comment this.

                  http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#

                  Thank you.

                  Alex

                  Newton's First Law: "An object in motion will stay in motion and an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force" or "A body persists in a state of uniform motion or of rest unless acted upon by an external force."

                  To use Newton's laws need to simplify each body of experiment to single point object. Then these equations should apply for modeling these experiments. However, real body's are not single point objects.

                  o use Newton's mechanic equations for one type of motion, single event can not induce two different movements in a single object. One event can trigger only one kind of movement in each object. To describe a few motions into one single object base on first Newton's law require one unique event for each motion. Because an object should stay in one motion (First Newton's Law). Not in many motions.

                  The Newton's mechanic has two types of motions. Rotation and Translation motions.  Each of these motions has it's own law of momentum conservation.

                  The first experiment conforms to this rule, as there is only one translational movement that is induced. These cylinders have repulsive action aligned from their center of mass and each cylinder of this experiment congruent to single point object. All pieces of these cylinders conducts identical uniform motion.

                  In the second experiment, one of these cylinders have repulsive action aligned away from his center mass. Each piece of this cylinder conducts it's own cycloidal motion with own trajectory. To simplify
                  this cylinder to single point object require to split cycloidal motion to two motions. Rotation and translation motions. In this case, following first Newton's law repulsive event should split to two independent events.  Base on this event splitting, the initial force should split to two independent forces. Sum of these forces should be equal to initial force. Equations with these forces will cover rotation and translation motions for one object.

                  { vec F_n = vec F_1+vec F_2 \ vec F_1times t_1=mtimes vec v \ \ F_2 times t_2 times R = I times omega

                  Where: Fn -net force for one event  F1,F2 - sub forces for each event  t1,t2 - sub forces action time  m - mass of object   R - radius   I - moment of inertia of object   v - translation velocity of object   w - angular velocity of object.

                  However, to keep situation where one cylinder exhibits translation and rotational movements for one event. These two movements are thus considered as new type of movements. These movements are hence standalone natural phenomenon. So it follows, the movement should have its momentum and follow its own conservation of momentum.

                  Assuming the movement has a linear and angular momentum, the total momentum of rotation with translation movement is:

                  P_f= \sum P_j +\frac{1}{R_u}[\sum L_k]

                  Where, Pj - linear momentum   Lk - angular momentum   Ru - unit radius

                  The law of conservation of momentum for the translation movement with rotation is:

                  \sum P_j +\frac{1}{R_u}[\sum L_k] = Const

                  --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "cambridgephysics" <hubrotherfour@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > I was considering the compressive nature of wood in conjunction with
                  > the pencils' hexagonal shape. Each edge of the hexagonal shape would
                  > possibly impart additional "bump" motion. Also some consideration of
                  > graphite core of pencil might show electromechanical static behavior
                  > when in motion next to another like object. Also considered a glass rod,
                  > but again static electricity might alter behavior. Steel rods could
                  > impart a magnetic effect as well. In no way have I reviewed all possible
                  > conflicts using copper rods, they are after all able to transmit
                  > electricity. Just some thoughts really, not derailing the experiment,
                  > just thought some more expanded results would help bolster your theory
                  > under peer review.
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  >
                  > George
                  >

                  > --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, Alex Belov
                  > abelov0927@ wrote:
                  >
                  > Hi.
                  >
                  > How it could be change result?
                  >
                  > Anyway.
                  > Base on law of momentum conservation P=cosnt and momentum equation
                  > P=mv, the translation velocity of objects with identical mass must have
                  > identical value and opposite direction. This law of momentum
                  > conservation for objects which conduct translation motions only.
                  >
                  > However one of these objects conduct rotation and translation motion
                  > together. This is a standalone phenomenon.
                  > However classical with own law of momentum conservation. However, the
                  > modern classical mechanic has rotation and translation motions only.
                  > With their own law of momentum conservation.
                  >
                  > Main Idea of this experiment was show the rotation with translation
                  > motion as a standalone natural phenomenon with own law of momentum
                  > conservation. This motion should be included into classical mechanics
                  > book.
                  >
                  > Thank you
                  >
                  > Alex

                • abelov0927
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 25, 2010
                    Let's imagine that. An isolated system has infinite line of billiard balls. Each previous

                    ball transfer whole it's own linear momentum to the next ball through a collision action.

                    However, this next ball takes a hit away from his center of mass.(i.e. each next ball

                    conducts rotational and translational motion.) Base on law of momentum conservation the last

                    ball must take same linear momentum as a first ball on this line. However all balls start

                    rotating on this line. It means, an isolated system with infinite line of balls will grow

                    own energy to infinite value. If transfer all rotational kinetic energy of these balls to

                    heat then this isolated system is unlimited power source.

                    This is nonsense. This should not be happen in reality.
                    It means,the rotational and translational motion transfer has a different behavior than

                    translational motion.

                    This essay is describe this problem and confirm a new theory with an experiment.

                  • abelov0927
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 27, 2010
                      This experiment introduce an isolated system which can move after this system internal objects recombination.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cugiXKaDqU

                      This is Interactive Physics file for this experiment.
                      http://mysite.verizon.net/vze27vxm/isolated%20system.zip

                      http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#

                      Alex

                      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, Alex Belov <abelov0927@...> wrote:

                      > Here's my thinks about this experiment.
                      >
                      > The problem is, the rotating pencil starts 2 motions in one time. Rather than non-rotating pencil starts just one motion.
                      >
                      > For rotating pencil:
                      > For each of motions (translation and rotation) need a force to accelerate the rotating pencil. The modern classic mechanic uses net force for sum of sub forces which spending to initiate one of the type of motions.
                      >
                      > However, these pencils take just one momentum from each other on ideal model(from rubber band on real experiment).
                      >
                      > Base on third Newtons Law, these pencils must cause forces with same value and opposite directions.
                      >
                      > For Non-Rotating pencil.
                      > Base on third Newton's law, this all net force is spending to accelerate pencil on just one type - the translation motion.
                      >

                      > Base on law of momentum conservation, these pencils must have identical by value translation velocities with opposite directions in case if both objects(pencils) conduct translation motion only. However, one of these objects(rotating pencil) conduct two motions together.
                      >
                      > I made my own theory about this case. I think, the nature has one more standalone motion which I call "Rotation with Translation Movement". Base on this theory the pencil with this "rotation with translation motion" will take a lower translation velocity than pencil with translation motion only. This experiment proves it.(for me)
                      >
                      > This paradox may be a clue for many unsolved things in physics world. It's simple. However, it may completely change a world.
                      > The classical mechanics describe motions base on single point objects.
                      > Here's complex object which conduct complex motion.
                      >
                      > Could someone repeat this experiment with high precision equipment?

                    • paul_toomer
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 15, 2010
> [...]
                        > > >
                        > > > How it could be change result?
                        > > >
                        > > > Anyway.
                        > > > Base on law of momentum conservation P=cosnt and momentum equation
                        > > > P=mv, the translation velocity of objects with identical mass must
                        > > have
                        > > > identical value and opposite direction. This law of momentum
                        > > > conservation for objects which conduct translation motions only.
                        > > >
                        > > > However one of these objects conduct rotation and translation motion
                        > > > together. This is a standalone phenomenon.
                        > > > However classical with own law of momentum conservation. However, the
                        > > > modern classical mechanic has rotation and translation motions only.
                        > > > With their own law of momentum conservation.
                        > > >
                        > > > Main Idea of this experiment was show the rotation with translation
                        > > > motion as a standalone natural phenomenon with own law of momentum
                        > > > conservation. This motion should be included into classical mechanics

                        For sure an enclosed system will pick up momentum, but theres always that enigma to solve for every action theres an equal opposite re-action, if you finish from were you started both actions are in the same place.
                      • abelov0927
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 15, 2010
                          The problem is the modern physics use simplified laws of momentum conservation. For only rotational and only translational motions. However, my theory says there is only one universal law of momentum conservations for generic rotational and translational motion. The other laws of momentum conservation is just a part of it. The law of momentum conservation works but abject will have different behavior rather than modern physics postulate it. The translational motions of objects will be different for the experiment form this site.