A Rotation with Translation Movement is standalone natural phenomenon(version 2)

  • abelov0927
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2009

      A Rotation with Translation Movement is standalone natural phenomenon.

      Statement of proof.

      Let's take two identical thin cylinders which stay initially relatively to an observer. These cylinders will repulse to each other.
      Let's make two experiments.

      The first experiment.

      The cylinders repulse to each other from their center of mass. These cylinders start moving relatively to observer and they move opposite relatively to each other. Base on law of momentum conservation, their linear velocities are identical relatively to the observer. Let's measure their kinetic energies. The full kinetic energy is equal to:

      T=E_t+E_r=m\frac{v^2}{2}+I\frac{\omega^2}{2}
      T_1=m\frac{v_1^2}{2}+0(\text{no rotation})
      T_2=m\frac{v_2^2}{2}+0(\text{no rotation})

      v_1=v_2\Rightarrow (m\frac{v_1^2}{2}+0) = (m\frac{v_2^2}{2}+0)  \text{    ,    }T_1=T_2

      As it shown on equation their energies are equal.
      Let's compare their translation and angular momentums.

      P_1 = mv_1 \text{          } L_1=I\omega_1

      P_2 = mv_2 \text{          } L_2=I\omega_2

      v_1=v_2\text{   ,   }\omega_1=\omega_2=0

      mv_1=mv_2\Rightarrow P_1=P_2\text{   ,   }0=0\Rightarrow L_1=L_2

      As it shown on equation their momentums are equal.
      For this experiment these cylinders have symmetric action as translation movement relatively to initial event (repulsing) and observer.

      The second experiment.

      The cylinders repulse to each other from their different parts. One cylinder is repulsing form his center mass. Another cylinder is repulsing from his edge. These cylinders start moving relatively to observer and they move opposite relatively to each other. Base on law of momentum conservation let's assume their linear velocities are identical relatively to the observer. Only one of these cylinders rotates. Let's measure their kinetic energies. The full kinetic energy is equal to:

      T=E_t+E_r=m\frac{v^2}{2}+I\frac{\omega^2}{2}
      T_1=m\frac{v_1^2}{2}+0(\text{no rotation})
      T_2=m\frac{v_2^2}{2}+I\frac{\omega_2^2}{2}(\text{has rotation})

      v_1=v_2\text{ , }0\ne\omega_2\text{  }\Rightarrow \text{  } (m\frac{v_1^2}{2}+0) \ne (m\frac{v_2^2}{2}+I\frac{\omega_2^2}{2})  \text{    ,    }T_1\ne T_2

      As it shown on equation their energies are not equal.
      Let's compare their translation and angular momentums.

      P_1 = mv_1 \text{          } L_1=I\omega_1

      P_2=mv_2\text{         } L_2=I\omega_2

      v_1=v_2\text{   ,   }0\ne\omega_2

      mv_1=mv_2\Rightarrow P_1=P_2 \text{   ,   }0\ne I\omega_2\Rightarrow L_1 \ne L_2

      As it shown on equation their linear momentums are equal. However the angular momentums are not equal. Only one of these cylinders has angular momentum.
      This experiment action is not symmetric relatively to initial event (repulsing) and observer.
      This assumption broke the law of angular momentum conservation. The body can't start own rotating without symmetrical action.

      This mean the assumption about identical linear velocity was wrong.

      One even can't reproduce two type of movements together for one object. One event can reproduce only one type of movement per object.
      On experiment 1 both objects have only one translation movement.
      The experiment 2 shows only one type of movements for one object and two types of movements for other object. However these objects taked only one event(repulsing). It means it should be one type of movements per object and translation with rotation movements for this experiment should be described as new type of moments.
      The experiment 2 shows situation where the translation with rotation movement as a standalone natural phenomenon. This movement should have own momentum and law of momentum conservation.

      My assumption this movement have a linear and angular momentums together.
      The full momentum of rotation with translation movement is:

      P_f= \sum P_j +\frac{1}{R_u}[\sum L_k]i
      note: Pj - linear momentum   Lk - angular momentum   Ru - unit radius
      This is the law of momentum conservation for the translation with rotation movement:

      \sum P_j +\frac{1}{R_u}[\sum L_k]i = Const

      This law has a complex number and it has linear and angular momentums.
      Full momentum transfer for this movement has calculation by absolute value:

      Z^2=[\sum P_j]^2 +[\frac{1}{R_u}\sum L_k]^2

      For example: if reverse time back for experiment 2 then one cylinders angular L2 and translation P2 momentums compensated by another cylinders only translation momentum P1.
      For this case equation between momentums is:

      (P_1)^2=(P_2)^2 +(\frac{1}{R_u}L_2)^2

      Full kinetic energy of rotation with translation movement is:

      E=m\frac{v^2}{2}+I\frac{w^2}{2}

      Follow law of momentum conservation and using complex number for translation with rotation momentum, the cylinders translation velocities have a different value on experiment 2.

       ======

      Base on previous statement it possible to say the translation with rotation movement is covering translation and rotation movements together. One of these movements is the simple version of main complicated movement.

       email: abelov0927@...

    • Katriel Porth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
        I have a few simple questions...

        Very concisely, please briefly and simplisticly explain the following...

        1. What is gravity? How does it work and what does it affect?

        2. What is antigravity? How does it work and what does it affect?

        Shalom and thank you.

        -Katriel

[...]

         email: abelov0927@gmail. com

      • mysterystevenson1
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009

          Hello Katriel,

              I only noticed your post just now, but would like to add a partial answer to your question # 2 as to antigravity.

             We have this in our files and at a few places on the web, but thought to quickly repeat it for those that may have not seen it.

          ANTI-GRAVITY ;
          Any effect produced by a multitude of devices to repel, nullify, or interact with gravity, in order to propel said devices.For more see;
          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/antigravity

          This definition is also located on one site that is about to be deleted along with all sites on Geocities and so would be a good time to copy this group of definitions if you have not done so at;

          http://www.geocities.com/mysterystevenson1/Definitions.html

          That link will very soon be gone!

          That is only a very broadbased definition of antigravity and does need much modification to become encyclopedic in nature. There is also an antigravitational natural effect that is not described by that definition, however it may be very closely inclusive within that definition as to effect without being actually caused of course by a manmade device. I will attempt to offer more on this in the future as well as some descriptive data as to gravity, Q#1. This is just a quick reply, for now, until I have time to go into more depth. Perhaps some of the others would like to offer their comments in the meantime especially  abelov0927 , forgive me if you intended this question only for abelov0927 .

          Mystery  B-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2009
            Hi
            I reply message from other group.
            It would be helpfull for you.
            Have a fun.
            Alex
            Hi Alex,

            I'm not sure to understand all what you mean and may be I'm wrong on some
            points.
            So here is my simulation to clarify the problem (a hard work :-):
            http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Experiences/Meca/Momentum/com.wm2d

            If you have not Workingmodel software (it is free), here is the video (6Mb,
            probably long to download):
            http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Experiences/Meca/Momentum/com.avi

            Here are 3 jpg snapshots. N�0 is the initial position. N�1 is the state just
            after the pulse. N�2 is some seconds later.
            http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Experiences/Meca/Momentum/com0.jpg
            http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Experiences/Meca/Momentum/com1.jpg
            http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Experiences/Meca/Momentum/com2.jpg

            The speed vector of each rod is displayed in the animation. The impulse force it
            not displayed. It provides 100 N during 0.01s between the rods, at points of
            same coordinates (= the position of the center of mass of the green rod).

            In the red and green small windows, you can monitor the speeds, kinetic energies
            and momenta of each rod. The default equations of the program are used.

            In the small blue windows, I have put the equations to obtain the angular speed,
            the moment of inertia and the angular momentum of each rod, calculated from the
            common center of mass of the system.
            This center of mass is displayed in the simulation (it is calculated by the
            program, it's not a fixed point. It is at rest because there is no external
            force acting onto the system. It is the mid-point of the line joining the
            centers of mass of the two rods).
            To simplify the calculi, the positions of the rods are chosen in order the
            common center of mass to be at position x,y = 0,0.

            With this simulation, I have discovered that from the common center of mass C,
            each rod possesses a "hidden" angular momentum: each rod flies horizontally away
            one another but one is above and the other under the horizontal x axis
            containing their common center of mass. Thus the angle delimited by the
            horizontal x axis and the line joining the centers of mass of the two rods
            (crossing at C), decreases when the distance of the rods from the origin
            increases. This variation of the angle is to be considered as an angular
            velocity. Then from it, we can calculate the moment of inertia of each rod and
            its angular momentum. The result is displayed in the small blue windows.

            IMPORTANT : We see that the sum of the angular momenta of the two rods,
            calculated in the referential frame of their common center of mass, is equal but
            with opposite sign, to the angular momentum of the only rotating rod, calculated
            in its proper frame.
            Thus by adding these two momenta, we find zero. I guess the key of the problem
            lies around this, but it is not yet completely clear for me.

            Fran�ois