Re: Multidimensional physics

  • abelov0927
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      My assumption this movement have a linear and angular momentums together.
      This is the law of momentum conservation for the translation with rotation movement:

      sum P_j +[sum L_k]i = Const

      This law has a complex number and it has linear and angular momentums.
      One of these parts linear or angular should be imaginary number. It depends on observer which frame of reference he uses.
      Full momentum transfer for this movement has calculation by absolute value:

      Z^2=[sum P_j]^2 +[sum L_k]^2

      ---