Multidimensional physics

  • abelov0927
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2009
      The classical mechanic laws were written for one dimension interactions.
      I found some cases where these laws should be corrected.
      This means the classical mechanics laws should be reviewed for multidimensional interactions.
      One of these simple visual examples is - the cylinder which takes a momentum asymmetrically (away from his center mass).
      The classical physics disallow convert translation momentum to angular momentum. Because the classical physic allow to convert one type of movement to ONLY one other. But it can't be start two movements together.
      However Mother Nature gives us many examples where one type of movement interacts to two types of movements together. The problem with cylinder - one of them. This is not covering by classical mechanics laws. It just substitutes solutions for any of these types of movements. We should choose this type of movements first. This is the problem of classical mechanic laws. The momentum conserve, however the generic law of momentum conservation for multidimensional movement is covering linear and angular momentums
      http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2/1xmqm1l0s4ys/9#
    • abelov0927
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
        The rotated cylinder center mass has slowest linear velocity than cylinder without rotation on repulsion action.

        The statement of proof.

        Let's take two identical thin cylinders which stay initially relatively to an observer. These cylinders will repulse to each other.
        Let's make two experiments.

        The first experiment.
        The cylinders repulse to each other from their center of mass. These cylinders start moving relatively to observer and they move opposite relatively to each other. Base on law of momentum conservation, their linear velocities are identical relatively to the observer. Let's measure their kinetic energies. The full kinetic energy is equal to:
        T=E_t+E_r=m\frac{v^2}{2}+I\frac{\omega^2}{2}
        T_1=m\frac{v_1^2}{2}+0(no_._._.rotation)
        T_2=m\frac{v_2^2}{2}+0(no_._._.rotation)
        v_1=v_2\Rightarrow T_1=T_2
        As it shown on equation their energies are equal.
        Let's take the derivatives from their parts of energy.
        \dot E_t_1 = mv_1
        \dot E_t_2 = mv_2
        v_1=v_2\Rightarrow mv_1=mv_2
        As it shown on equation their momentums are equal.
        This experiment action is symmetric relatively to observer.

        The second experiment.
        The cylinders repulse to each other from their different parts. One cylinder is repulsing form his center mass. Another cylinder is repulsing from his edge. These cylinders start moving relatively to observer and they move opposite relatively to each other. Base on law of momentum conservation let's assume their linear velocities are identical relatively to the observer. Only one of these cylinders rotates. Let's measure their kinetic energies. The full kinetic energy is equal to:
        T_1=m\frac{v_1^2}{2}+0(no_._._.rotation)
        T_2=m\frac{v_2^2}{2}+I\frac{\omega^2}{2}(has_._._.rotation)
        v_1=v_2_._._._.\omega_1\ne\omega_2\Rightarrow T_1\ne T_2
        As it shown on equation their energies are not equal.
        Let's take the derivatives from their parts of energy.
        \dot E_t_1 = mv_1_._._._._._. \dot E_r_1=0
        \dot E_t_2=mv_2_._._._._._. \dot E_r_2=I\omega_2
        v_1=v_2_._._._.\omega_1\ne\omega_2\Rightarrow mv_1=mv_2_._._._. 0\ne I\omega_2
        As it shown on equation their linear momentums are equal. However the angular momentums are not equal. Only one of these cylinders has angular momentum.
        This experiment action is not symmetric relatively to observer.
        This assumption broke law of angular momentum conservation. The body can't start own rotating without symmetrical action.
        This mean the assumption about identical linear velocity was wrong.
        These experiments is explaining the translation with rotation movement is standalone natural phenomenon. And law of momentum conservation should cover this movement.

        My assumption this movement have a linear and angular momentum together.
        This is the law of momentum conservation for translation with rotation movement.

        [\sum P_1_i]^2 +[\sum L_1_i] ^2 = [\sum P_2_i]^2 +[\sum L_2_i] ^2
      • abelov0927
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
          My assumption this movement have a linear and angular momentums together.
          This is the law of momentum conservation for the translation with rotation movement:

          \sum P_j +[\sum L_k]i = Const

          This law has a complex number and it has linear and angular momentums.
          One of these parts linear or angular should be imaginary number. It depends on observer which frame of reference he uses.
          Full momentum transfer for this movement has calculation by absolute value:

          Z^2=[\sum P_j]^2 +[\sum L_k]^2

          ---