Look at this video clip.

  • Norm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi thanx for the invite. Look at this clip post any thoughts.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7itbr7M0Y
    • mysterygravity
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006

             Well the start was kinda slow, and I could have lost interest before they got to the actual demonstration of the device, but that part was of interest. How ever when I was young I had done virtually the same experiment, indeed have recently discussed this with others in the group before your post. There is a certain "lub-dub" point where the magnetic fields hang up after so many revolutions and the device halts. If the magnets are held by the hand, just a slight motion of the hand is all that is needed to keep it going past that point. Therefore the experiment would have carried much more weight if the object held in the hand had been set in a "holder" after start-up, to assure that no further motions were happening in that section. None the less, it bears further investigation, and if a proper demonstration could be worked out with the creator then this would be a breakthrough, no doubt. As it is, I remain curious.

        Mystery