FS Pluto ; A Dwarf has gone to Hades !

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006

       I have been asked what is Fictionalized Science. So I have decided to give an example that is a little off topic or OT. FSOT if you will. In order to understand Fictionalized Science you need to know some of the topic matter, if you don't understand enough of the science, then you won't really get the new sciences being revealed, but you may discover some advanced laws of gravity as you fall laughing from your seat. Like a good car muffler we will be baffling, or in other words a complete Mystery to spys everywhere. Can you imagine, agent B4 and NE1 agruing, "well I'm not going to be the one to turn this in, you do it" Alas on to Pluto, which is somewhere beyond Uranus.
         Imagine a "planet" being discovered 80 some years ago, being de-planisized because of it's discovery to hold mysterious powers over all beings in our solar system.Just as paticles are said to have certain degrees of oddness or strangeness in their spins, and therefore all particles are said to behave in various ways under various conditions, so it is with the spins and orbits of planets and the gravitational effect they have on other planets and the solar system in general.Now one of the most demonized planets has been pushed to the rear-front and labeled as a planet of very weak powers, not to worry, sleep well. Pluto is being called a Dwarf !
         Ha. Hide the Roman Mythology Dear, the children must not find out! Pluto in Greek is HADES : THE GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD !!! Always wondered where that was.And what of the lovely partner of Pluto; "CHARON" Charon is almost as big as Pluto, in fact in equality of size, these two are the most alike of any planetary couple in the Solar system. Yes that includes the Earth Moon pairing. You know how the Moon always keeps the same side facing the Earth; well Both of these two always face each other, Pluto and Charon always dancing face to face through eternity ! And this may very well be where the odd gravitational field they create is generated. They dance and we play to the tune!!! Dwarf Power, who would have thought that  Charon who always ferried the dead across the river Acheron to the Underworld, would with such a deadly embrace, along with Pluto, influence us even in life. (Disney is said to be in orbit in his Obit)
           How can this be, how many of you are Scorpio's with Pluto as the dominant planet, (a sharp intake of breath is heard round the world)... Rebellion has begun on Earth, Nations tremble at thoughts of raising the ire of one so powerful and deligating it to dwarf status. Myanmar has retained full planetary power for Pluto. As anyone who has reviewed the optical powers of pluto knows, it has the most contrasty body in our entire solar system aside from the doubly mysterious "Iapetus" Which many are well aware of , may be an alien ship that has been captured when her power systems went down eons ago. Xena and Ceres are watching events with due concern. Ahyuk Ahyuk.
           And thus begins our introduction to Fictionalized Science. We all seem to know what science fiction is, but this new genre is true science with a few degrees of oddness thrown in to make sure those who read, are worthy of understanding.
      Check;
      http://www.plutoportal.net/
      Mystery

    • Kinetica
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hmmm, sort of reminds me of a dream I had Mystery...
        A dwarf dancing on the clouds ;)

        --- In
        gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "mysterygravity"