Re: GRAVITY NEWS 8

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008

                                                                Extra

                            Gravity News 8.1

               A bit of extra news on space propulsion to lift your New Year off to a higher altitude.This comes from Australia and I will leave a link here to the story, it is not too heavy reading as far as technical details, but will give you ideas perhaps to follow up on in your own research;

           Eight high-tech ways to propel a spaceship
      http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/2406/8-deep-space-solutions-to-infinity-and-beyond

      NUCLEAR PULSE PROPULSION
      SOLAR THERMAL PROPULSION
      VACUUM-POWERED SPACECRAFT
      MAGNETIC SAILS
      SOLAR SAILS
      DARK ENERGY WARP DRIVE
      ANTIMATTER ENGINES

      And our favorite for last;

      ARTIFICIAL GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS

      I quote from the story here;

      "Anti-gravity engines might be possible according to the controversial Extended Heim Theory, which attempts to reconcile general relativity and quantum physics. Scientists have reported anti-gravitational effects, generated with a spinning, superconducting magnet. Jochem Häuser, a physicist at the University of Applied Sciences in Salzgitter, Germany, says that this should produce particles called 'gravitophotons', which have both electromagnetic and gravitational properties. They would produce a gravitational field that pushes against the engine itself, thus accelerating a spacecraft."

              Happy Days, through all Time and Space, May your future be Bright.

      Mystery B-)