Re: Gravitational Propulsion, SN GRAVITY NEWS 4

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008

             Is science challenging gravity and reality itself??? Just for fun check this out and see what take you have ;

      http://www.thetechlounge.com/news/12857/Physicists+Break+Laws+Flaunt+AntiGravity/

      Mystery  B-)

      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "Michael D. Grissom" <inventorgrissom@...> wrote:

       This is old news guys. This Chicken Little conspiracy has been around for a long time. I first heard it from my mom about 55 years ago. Even then I was smart enough to know that if gravity effected air then the air wouldn't be up in the sky! DUH! ;)