Re: Gravitational Propulsion, SN; Flying Cars... really ???

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007

      More flying cars for your Christmas wish lists;

      http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/top-ten-flying-cars/

      Enjoy,

      Mystery

    • mysterygravity
      Message 2 of 14 , May 18, 2008

             This just out from Yahoo! News; a whole section devoted to flying cars and plenty of  videos too. Enjoy, and keep thinking of a better way.

        http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/173/flying_cars

        Mystery B-)

      • Michael Dennis Grissom
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 12, 2008
          --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, Michael
          Grissom <inventorgrissom@...> wrote:

          > 1977 is the date I designed the FireFly. I have 1005 inventions
          since my first in 1954 at age 8 and thus there are a few hundred ahead
          of in on my priority list. My plan for the FireFly is to dedicate it
          and an open source website to it and see if world wide talent can
          perfect it to a point where someone builds it. Meanwhile, 'back at the
          ranch', I'm really busy patenting and prototyping much smaller, less
          expensive inventions.

          wikinventions DOT com for NON PROFIT open source new product
          development. This is where I will submit the FireFly for development
          by round-the-world talent. I'll update here when the FireFly has been
          successfully submitted to that new site. I am finalizing the rotating
          3D surface model now. Steve is working on a way to display a rotating
          functional 3D model on the FireFly's front page if possible.

          Remember; the FireFly is completely self-contained (no removable
          parts). This is made possible by wing geometry that telescopes out
          perpendicularly to the wings cord.

          > I see a 1977 on the design for the firefly.Is that a
          number or the

          > date?So many inventions seem to be on the drawing board for so
          >
          > long.Shame we do not have a more rapid development and manufacturing
          >
          > system.Seems the government is against new ideas sometimes.

          > <!--
          >
          > #ygrp-mkp{
          0px;padding:0px 14px;}
          > #ygrp-mkp hr{
          > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
          > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

          0px;}
          > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
> [...]
        • mysterygravity
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 18, 2009

            Yep Really,

            Check out this video from Yahoo! news about a new flying car
            that is working, flying, and ready to sell.
            Was only a matter of 'Time'...

            http://www.yahoo.com/s/1045376

            Mystery B-)
          • Jim S
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 7, 2010

                  Just a quick update on Flying Cars:

              After Clearing the FAA, The Terrafugia Flying Car Gets Some Redesign

              "The Terrafugia Transition is definitely a strange model, folks–some call it a flying car with stars in their eyes and a wistful memory of The Jetsons bombing around in that high-altitude antigravity platform of theirs. Others call it a roadable aircraft, a much more utilitarian name for a car that does all this, but still viable. But whatever you call it, it's well on its way to us

              There have been significant redesigns to the fuselage, as you can see from the picture above. And of course, a variety of FAA-approved safety features have been installed for added value. They've altered the wing shape for better flying, improved the wing retraction mechanism, and even added crumple zones in the nose of the plane, just in case you should come down too hard on the landing. "

              And here is a link to a blog on this flying car as well as other links  to other flying cars, enjoy:

              http://nexus404.com/Blog/2010/07/28/terrafugia-transitions-flying-car-gets-new-features-redesign-after-clearing-the-faa-the-terrafugia-flying-car-gets-some-redesign/

              Mystery  B-)

            • Jim S
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 23, 2011