Re: Gravitational Propulsion, SN; Flying Cars... really ???

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 4, 2007

      copasetic;

      enroute ;

      Meanwhile the jpg to Michaels creation;

      FireFly;

      firefly.jpg picture by mysterystevenson

      '

      MysteryStevensonSignature1.jpg picture by mysterystevenson

    • George
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2007
        I see a 1977 on the design for the firefly.Is that a number or the
        date?So many inventions seem to be on the drawing board for so
        long.Shame we do not have a more rapid development and manufacturing
        system.Seems the government is against new ideas sometimes.
      • Michael Grissom
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 7, 2007

           1977 is the date I designed the FireFly. I have 1005 inventions since my first in 1954 at age 8 and thus there are a few hundred ahead of in on my priority list. My plan for the FireFly is to dedicate it and an open source website to it and see if world wide talent can perfect it to a point where someone builds it. Meanwhile, 'back at the ranch', I'm really busy patenting and prototyping much smaller, less expensive inventions.

          I see a 1977 on the design for the firefly.Is that a number or the
          date?So many inventions seem to be on the drawing board for so
          long.Shame we do not have a more rapid development and manufacturing
          system.Seems the government is against new ideas sometimes.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • mysterygravity
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007

            More flying cars for your Christmas wish lists;

            http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/top-ten-flying-cars/

            Enjoy,

            Mystery

          • mysterygravity
            Message 5 of 14 , May 18, 2008

                   This just out from Yahoo! News; a whole section devoted to flying cars and plenty of  videos too. Enjoy, and keep thinking of a better way.

              http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/173/flying_cars

              Mystery B-)

            • Michael Dennis Grissom
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 12, 2008
                --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, Michael
                Grissom <inventorgrissom@...> wrote:

                > 1977 is the date I designed the FireFly. I have 1005 inventions
                since my first in 1954 at age 8 and thus there are a few hundred ahead
                of in on my priority list. My plan for the FireFly is to dedicate it
                and an open source website to it and see if world wide talent can
                perfect it to a point where someone builds it. Meanwhile, 'back at the
                ranch', I'm really busy patenting and prototyping much smaller, less
                expensive inventions.

                wikinventions DOT com for NON PROFIT open source new product
                development. This is where I will submit the FireFly for development
                by round-the-world talent. I'll update here when the FireFly has been
                successfully submitted to that new site. I am finalizing the rotating
                3D surface model now. Steve is working on a way to display a rotating
                functional 3D model on the FireFly's front page if possible.

                Remember; the FireFly is completely self-contained (no removable
                parts). This is made possible by wing geometry that telescopes out
                perpendicularly to the wings cord.

                > I see a 1977 on the design for the firefly.Is that a
                number or the

                > date?So many inventions seem to be on the drawing board for so
                >
                > long.Shame we do not have a more rapid development and manufacturing
                >
                > system.Seems the government is against new ideas sometimes.

                > <!--
                >
                > #ygrp-mkp{
                0px;padding:0px 14px;}
                > #ygrp-mkp hr{
                > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

                0px;}
                > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
> [...]
              • mysterygravity
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 18, 2009

                  Yep Really,

                  Check out this video from Yahoo! news about a new flying car
                  that is working, flying, and ready to sell.
                  Was only a matter of 'Time'...

                  http://www.yahoo.com/s/1045376

                  Mystery B-)
                • Jim S
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 7, 2010

                        Just a quick update on Flying Cars:

                    After Clearing the FAA, The Terrafugia Flying Car Gets Some Redesign

                    "The Terrafugia Transition is definitely a strange model, folks–some call it a flying car with stars in their eyes and a wistful memory of The Jetsons bombing around in that high-altitude antigravity platform of theirs. Others call it a roadable aircraft, a much more utilitarian name for a car that does all this, but still viable. But whatever you call it, it's well on its way to us

                    There have been significant redesigns to the fuselage, as you can see from the picture above. And of course, a variety of FAA-approved safety features have been installed for added value. They've altered the wing shape for better flying, improved the wing retraction mechanism, and even added crumple zones in the nose of the plane, just in case you should come down too hard on the landing. "

                    And here is a link to a blog on this flying car as well as other links  to other flying cars, enjoy:

                    http://nexus404.com/Blog/2010/07/28/terrafugia-transitions-flying-car-gets-new-features-redesign-after-clearing-the-faa-the-terrafugia-flying-car-gets-some-redesign/

                    Mystery  B-)

                  • Jim S
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 23, 2011