Re: Einstein was right, probe shows

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2007

      Slightly more clarification on Gravity B has been introduced to the Gravity B site at;

      http://einstein.stanford.edu/

      Check April 14, 2007 release,  however I have seen some changes in certain releases as the data is refined,  I imagine this is only for accuracy...

      Mystery  B-)

      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "mysterygravity" <mysterystevenson1@...> wrote:

       This has been the highly questioned release that I have been awaiting, and yet while the results are exactly what I would have expected, and have written in the past, unfortunately these results are open to some question, and can be objected to by those that think differently. That's a shame, this should have been able to shutdown numerous wrong paths that theorists have been taking, and yet because of errors in the experiment this will remain questioned. Here are some links to some of our earlier posts here on the Gravity B probe, as well there are links to the main G-B site and others on the main page links
      to the left on our site;

       More to come;

      MYSTERY B-)

      _____________________________________
       --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin P.
       Swem" rsevproject@ wrote:

      Early results from a Nasa mission designed to test two key predictions
       of Albert Einstein show the great man was right about at least one of
       them.
      It will take another eight months to determine whether he got the
      other correct say scientists analysing data from Nasa's Gravity Probe B
       satellite.

       Gravity Probe B uses four ultra-precise gyroscopes to measure two
      effects of Einstein's general relativity theory.

      New story found on BBC News.

    • mysterygravity
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007

             More release of data concerning the manners in which errors crept into the data from this research! I find it somewhat telling that relativistic concepts are actually playing a part and wonder if the accidental problems might actually be telling us more than what we were looking for in the first place. Right now the scientists seem to be trying to save face and give excuses and design ways to "fudge" the data into giving the kind of results they were seeking, but perhaps something else has been gained from what has actually been observed! Here's a link to the latest;

        http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=24565

        Mystery  B-)