Re: Gravitational Propulsion, Re: SPY vs SPY Internet Invasion: Office attacks;SN

  • pelrod
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
      Mac and Linux are not used by anywhere near as many people as MS,
      therefore, hackers target MS more than the others just because MS is more
      prevalent.... not necessarily because the others are more secure.

      Perry

      > Yes !! I do agree that Mac ops are probably better than
      > microsoft's PC .... I use mac at my work place and guess what it
      > is an open office..I strongly believe that microsoft OPS do have
      > bugs and "holes "in the program hence i am probably right to
      > advise people to use computers with mac or even lunix OPS....
      >
      > --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com,
      > "Benjamin P. Swem" <rsevproject@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ok I just found another reason to switch to Macs and start
      > using
      > > OpenOffice more. Not sure if the new Mac OS X is any securer,
      > > currently don't have it but I haven't herd of my mom (who does
      > have
      > > it) having to download any security updates while Microsoft is
      > > constantly trying to patch holes.
      > >

      > Gravitational Propulsion, Gravity, Energy, Space, Time, Science,Mass, Stevenson, Unified Theory, Mystery
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Nannyism is no better now that it was then:

      "Those who have given themselves
      the most concern about the happiness of peoples have made
      their neighbors very miserable." --Anatole France