230Simplest solution for rotational and translational motion explanation

  • abelov0927
    Oct 18, 2010
      Rotational and translational motion description should include rule:
      Base on modern classical mechanic, the rotational and translational motion can be described as a product of sum of two simple motions as rotational motion and translational motion, if each of these simple motions will have it's own force which induct this kind of motion. Product of sum of these forces is equal to force which applied to object for rotational and translational motion induction.
      Then:
      F=F1+F2
      where F - full force, F1,F2 - forces for inducting simple motions.

      Each of these motion will follow it's own law of momentum conservation where product of sum of these momentums will equal to full momentum which applied to this object for rotational and translational motion induction.
      Then:
      P=P1+P2
      where P - full momentum, P1,P2 - momentums for inducting simple motions.
      After that translational motion will follow F1 and P1 and rotational motion will follow F2*R and P2*R.
      The rest of simple motions equations will fully describe rotational and translational motion on it's own frames of references from it's own forces which applied for these motions induction.

      http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#
      http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/the-wheels/1xmqm1l0s4ys/18#

      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "abelov0927" <abelov0927@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to explain where modern physic got mistake.
      > If repulse rotated and non-rotated objects with same mass then base on modern physics these objects will have same translational velocity after repulsing action. Because rotational and translational motion is a sum of two simple motion. Whole force during repulsing should create a translational motion for rotated and non-rotated objects. Base on this force induct internal forces inside rotated object which will bring it's rotation during repulsing action. How come, Huh? Internal forces for rotation. From where this force? Where energy for this force came from? This is modern classical mechanics now. You don't believe me? You could ask any physics scientist
      > My opinion, I don't believe to any magical internal forces inside rotated object. Otherwise, object should loose temperature, because internal forces are getting energy from object. The nature is doing simple thing. The repulse force inside rotated objects split for two forces for two motions of this object. Therefore net of these forces for two motions is equal to force which is applying to non -rotated object during repulsing action(Third Newton's law). However it's impossible for modern physics now, because rotational and translational motion is sum of simple two motion for modern classical mechanic now which each of these motions must execute it's own law of momentum conservation.
      > My solution is postulate rotation and translational motion as standalone motion with it's own law of momentum conservation.
      > http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#
      > The model of rotated object on weightless platform fully describes rotated object during repulsing object.
      > http://knol.google.com/k/alex-belov/the-wheels/1xmqm1l0s4ys/18#
      >
      > Therefore, the classical mechanic has just one generic rotational and translational motion. Simple translational and rotational motions just a trivial cases of one main motion only. Sir Newton described both trivial cases of one main motion which simplified understanding about motion. However,excluding main rotational and translational motion brings mistake on nature motion description. I hope my experiment reproduction will prove it.
      >
      > I hope it helps.
      >
      > --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "abelov0927" <abelov0927@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A few words about frames of reference.
      > >
      > > Newton's Laws hold only with respect to a certain set of frames of reference called Newtonian or inertial reference frames.[1]
      > > The first Newton's law is: "Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force. This means that in the absence of a non-zeronet force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant speed in a straight line.[1]
> [...]
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic