220Is isolated system can be unlimited power source?

  • abelov0927
    Feb 25, 2010
      Let's imagine that. An isolated system has infinite line of billiard balls. Each previous

      ball transfer whole it's own linear momentum to the next ball through a collision action.

      However, this next ball takes a hit away from his center of mass.(i.e. each next ball

      conducts rotational and translational motion.) Base on law of momentum conservation the last

      ball must take same linear momentum as a first ball on this line. However all balls start

      rotating on this line. It means, an isolated system with infinite line of balls will grow

      own energy to infinite value. If transfer all rotational kinetic energy of these balls to

      heat then this isolated system is unlimited power source.

      This is nonsense. This should not be happen in reality.
      It means,the rotational and translational motion transfer has a different behavior than

      translational motion.

      This essay is describe this problem and confirm a new theory with an experiment.
      http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#

      Alex

      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com, "abelov0927" <abelov0927@...> wrote:

      > George.
      > Thank you for your peer review.
      > However, I think this effect might be to little for this experiment. The
      > electric current resistance of this graphite core has a big value.
      >
      > I made some changes on my site and this may be better helps to
      > understand and experiment result. Feel free to comment this.
      >
      > <http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#>
      > http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#
      > <http://http://knol.google.com/k/paradox-of-classical-mechanics-2#>
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Alex
      >
      > Newton's First Law: "An object in motion will stay in motion and an
      > object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force"
      > or "A body persists in a state of uniform motion or of rest unless acted
      > upon by an external force."
      > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion>
      >
      > To use Newton's laws need to simplify each body of experiment to single
      > point object. Then these equations should apply for modeling these
      > experiments. However, real body's are not single point objects.
      >
      > To use Newton's mechanic equations for one type of motion, single event
      > can not induce two different movements in a single object. One event can
      > trigger only one kind of movement in each object. To describe a few
      > motions into one single object base on first Newton's law require one
      > unique event for each motion. Because an object should stay in one
      > motion (First Newton's Law). Not in many motions.
      >
      > The Newton's mechanic has two types of motions. Rotation and Translation
      > motions. Each of these motions has it's own law of momentum
      > conservation.
      >
      > The first experiment conforms to this rule, as there is only one
      > translational movement that is induced. These cylinders have repulsive
      > action aligned from their center of mass and each cylinder of this
      > experiment congruent to single point object. All pieces of these
      > cylinders conducts identical uniform motion.
      >
      > In the second experiment, one of these cylinders have repulsive action
      > aligned away from his center mass. Each piece of this cylinder conducts
      > it's own cycloidal motion with own trajectory. To simplify this cylinder
      > to single point object require to split cycloidal motion to two motions.
      > Rotation and translation motions. In this case, following first Newton's
      > law repulsive event should split to two independent events. Base on
      > this event splitting, the initial force should split to two independent
      > forces. Sum of these forces should be equal to initial force. Equations
      > with these forces will cover rotation and translation motions for one
      > object.
      >
      > [\{ \vec F_n = \vec F_1+\vec F_2 \\ \vec F_1\times t_1=m\times \vec v
      > \\ \\ F_2 \times t_2 \times R = I \times \omega]
      >
      > Where: Fn -net force for one event F1,F2 - sub forces for each event
> [...]
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic