Hey, New to group

  • Cassie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hey all, im new lol
      My names Cassie. I'm 17 years old n my mom got me a 2002 Grand Prix about 6 months ago for my 17th birthday. I wanted to join this group to learn more about my car and all cars in general. My car has a number of decals on it. Its silver and has a black bra on it. It has tigers, tribal designs, roses and im gettng ready to buy a big spider to put on it too. I also wanted to join the group to get opinions and suggestions on things like decals and such. I also like to hear about other peoples cars :) So hey dont hesitate to tell me bout yours too :)
    • David Klassen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010
        damn sounds like you got a nice car. is your car a se gt or gtp? in other words what size engine do you have and is it super charged?

        My names Cassie. I'm 17 years old n my mom got me a 2002 Grand Prix about 6 months ago for my 17th birthday. I wanted to join this group to learn more about my car and all cars in general. My car has a number of decals on it. Its silver and has a black bra on it. It has tigers, tribal designs, roses and im gettng ready to buy a big spider to put on it too. I also wanted to join the group to get opinions and suggestions on things like decals and such. I also like to hear about other peoples cars :) So hey dont hesitate to tell me bout yours too :)

      • ||Cassie||
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
          I do lol :) n its a GTP :)

          ||Cassie||