PROJECTION HEADLIGHTS

  • mega7452000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      HAS ANYONE TRIED CHANGING THE STOCK HEADLIGHTS IN THE 97-O4 GRAND PRIX
      TO THE NOW AVAILIBLE PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS? IF SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU
      THINK OF THEM I AM THINKING OF PUTTING SOME IN MY 99 GRAND PRIX.
    • David Klassen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
        i recently bought a 97 grand prix with the new head lights. theyre not to bad. just theyre no big difference when u put the brights on. i dont know if thats normal or not.