any interest in a 90 supreme international????

  • tazcatred
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2008
      ok new motor(3.1)and tranny(auto) and front tires has a miss and runs
      rich i give up it has all rare options heads up digital dash leather
      buckets front and back sunroof sub red and silver out gray inside
      needs some body and interior work verry rare option package and wase
      my baby but its time to move on any interest?????????????????? its in
      raineir oregon and is my dailly driver o it needs dr. hndls.
    • Mikki Masse

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2008
          --- In grandprixsegt@yahoogroups.com, Mikki Masse <layzitdown99@...>
          wrote:
          >i have replaced the egr maf o2 tps injectores and regulater plugs
          and wires and fuel pump and filter the car has always ben a little
          gutless and ran funy since it went in my wife is just tired of it
          and its oure commuter car and she is doubting it at this time