1990 supreme int. 3.1 auto to 3.4 dohc auto

  • tazcatred
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
      i will be starting this soon any interest in details and pics?
      i am also looking for any one interested in a under 50k mile 3.1 mpfi
      and overdrive auto i just installed 1 year ago i am trying to get
      funding up for my parts to do the swap i have the 3.4 dohc parts car
      so all the parts are there but i need all the little stuff i wante to
      refresh the 3.4 before it goes in and if i can find the 5 speed stuff
      i will be doing it as a stick
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2008
        --- In grandprixsegt@yahoogroups.com, "tazcatred" <tazcatred@...> wrote:

        > i will be starting this soon any interest in details and pics?
        > i am also looking for any one interested in a under 50k mile 3.1
        mpfi
        > and overdrive auto i just installed 1 year ago i am trying to get
        > funding up for my parts to do the swap i have the 3.4 dohc parts car
        > so all the parts are there but i need all the little stuff i wante to
        > refresh the 3.4 before it goes in and if i can find the 5 speed stuff
        > i will be doing it as a stick

        Take setp by step pix, thats what i do and it helps the people here get
        an idea of how hard it is to do that kind of swap. I have a 1993 GP
        Special Edition with a 2001 GP GT Motor, Trans and whole front cradle
        with suspension. I have detaild pix but i havent uploaded them here
        yet, and i also have a 1998 Monte Carlo with a 5 speed and custom
        gagues, the pix are in the photo link on the page. Take care and good
        luck with your project, keep us updated and if you have any questions
        feel free to email me boricua00693@... im a pro when it comes to W
        body cars lol.
      • Mikki Masse
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
          yeah let's see some pics, before and step by step til done. what year is your car?

          Robert <el_mas_fino@...> wrote: --- In grandprixsegt@yahoogroups.com, "tazcatred" <tazcatred@...> wrote:

          > i will be starting this soon any interest in details and pics?
          > i am also looking for any one interested in a under 50k mile 3.1
          mpfi
          > and overdrive auto i just installed 1 year ago i am trying to get
          > funding up for my parts to do the swap i have the 3.4 dohc parts car
          > so all the parts are there but i need all the little stuff i wante to
          > refresh the 3.4 before it goes in and if i can find the 5 speed stuff
          > i will be doing it as a stick

          Take setp by step pix, thats what i do and it helps the people here get
          an idea of how hard it is to do that kind of swap. I have a 1993 GP
          Special Edition with a 2001 GP GT Motor, Trans and whole front cradle
          with suspension. I have detaild pix but i havent uploaded them here
          yet, and i also have a 1998 Monte Carlo with a 5 speed and custom
          gagues, the pix are in the photo link on the page. Take care and good
          luck with your project, keep us updated and if you have any questions
          feel free to email me boricua00693@... im a pro when it comes to W
          body cars lol.

        • boricua00693vb
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008
            Lets see, My Black McLaren is 1990, my Red One is 1990, My GP Special
            Edition is 1993 and my Monte Carlo is 1998

            --- In grandprixsegt@yahoogroups.com, Mikki Masse <layzitdown99@...>