BODY parts for my 98 GTP

  • D. FIND OUT THE REST
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hello my fellow Prix's Im in need of body parts for cheap for my car
      and need some info ASAP. Im looking for a front bumper and a driver
      side door, please if anyone know or hear something drop me a line
      peace!
    • boricua00693vb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        Have you tried looking on eBay or Body Master? if so let me know and
        ill start looking around.