Project GP Special Edition

  • boricua00693vb
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
      I finshed the first step on my Grand Prix, now i have to pick out
      the right color any ideas? if you have any give me a link to where i
      can see the color. Thanx Rob.

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boricua00693vb/album?.dir=5117&.src=ph&
      store=&prodid=&.done=http%
      3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boricua00693vb/my_photos
    • Earl EL-Amin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
        Midnite blue outside with a black interior?

        I live ya'll!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
          dude get the GXP V8. I got one two days ago wow. the gt sc not too
          impressive.SHADOW GRAY METALIC OH MY GOD what a color.I actually was
          only looking for white/black/or silver but all those models had nav
          otd out the door like 31900 .i got the sun and sound package with
          ebony leather monsoon stereo 6 disk onstar/voice active phone with
          memory this thing is nuts. 29900 otd they will deal if your
          serious.ask for the dealer invoice,not the sticker but the reciept
          they get from gm.it takes a straight face and a lot of haggeling but
          you can get them to show you their cost and the hold back on a
          printed gm invoice. take the dealer cost and figure 500 above .you
          may be able to get invoice or very rarely less than invoice. dealer
          cost on a gt sc fully loded no nav is about 26900- 27800 dealer
          invoice on a GXP is 25000-30500.my invoice was 27600 you also can
          get 2000 worth of incentives 500 if you have a registered non gm
          car. figure tax and liscence is 10 percnt. if you can get otd within
          3000 of dealer invoice take the deal.i couldnt get any of 6 dealers
          below 32000, 31000 on the sc .they are willing to come down if u
          playit right noone will show a invoice on a used car only on a new
          one. if they refuse to show the invoice than you say maybe youve got
          something to hide thhank you and walk out you should get a reaction.
          good luck get the v8 if u can not much more then the sc v 6