GP With 3.1 MPFI

  • boricua00693vb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Ever seen the intake on the GPT 3.1? Im selling the intake off a Grand
      Prix Turbo it was on my car but i just upgraded to a 3100 so i have no
      use for this intake. it works on non Turbo 3.1's very nice upgrade
      says 3.1 TURBO INTERCOOLED on the top everythig bolts up the same ,
      EGR MAP IAC TPS all the same just a different look ill have pictures
      soon i also have intercooler and Computer fot the Grand Prix Turbo
      Email me for more parts i have everything for 89-97 Grand Prix's
      (boricua00693@...) or (boricua00693vb@...)