question about my grand prix

  • fabz77gp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      hi all. i have a question concerning my 98 gp slp. my car just hit 120k last
      week. i bought it at 90k. but ever since i bought it, i noticed that it has
      a whinney sound. not like a whinney sound with a stickshift. its a whinney
      sound like if you just in drive. the sound progresses as my rpm's raise. but
      the thing is i dont have a supercharger. all i have is an intercooler, headers,
      true dual exhaust, ramair through the hood, coldair through the bottom,
      tornado fuel saver, and a k/n air filter. is this normal for 3.8 series 2's to
      make this whinney sound? i mean its not loud its just annoying. just curious.
      thanx
      -fabio-