To all new members who've joined in the last few months

  • Earl E.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      This is just a shout out to those of you who've just joined the
      group. I welcome you to this forum. We've not been as active as I
      would have liked latly but we may be able to chance all that. Feel
      free to ask questions, but no spam please. This is not a porn site
      so I d0on't want to see that.It dose not mater what year of Grand
      Prix or what model, we are to try and help each other if there is a
      problem or you just want to ask questions or report your experiences
      with your cars. Modifications seem to be more plentiful for the
      Grand Prix more than ever these days. So again welcome and enjoy.