No activity in last 7 days
Grandparents and Relative Caregivers, this is our place where we can let our hair down. Sometimes our kids get angry when they hear us on the telephone talking about what we are going through during our journey of caring for them. Now they cannot hear us, we can type our feelings and share with others who are going through the same or similar situations. The only requirement is that you are polite with other members and use appropriate language at all times. As you travel through your journey in life: Remember to take care of yourself first, because "Caregivers Are Heros" and that is why you are here, Simply because you Care! Love Conquers All, but be patient! We are here to guide you through these tough times.
- Jan 26, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.