Gradowith Poems... Jesus Is... (Don't You Know)

  • gradowith@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      (You do not have to be a member of the Yahoo! Group to fully use the
      features of the website).

      ..........Jesus Is� ..........

      .......(Don�t You Know).......

      Jesus is the Maker of the world, don�t you know;
      Jesus is the Maker for the Bible tells us so;
      Jesus is the Maker of the world, great and small,
      Jesus made the people: young and old and one and all�

      Jesus is the Keeper of the world, don�t you know;
      Jesus is the Keeper for the Bible tells us so;
      Jesus is the Keeper of the mountains so tall,
      And He keeps the valleys, sun and moon and stars and all�

      Jesus is the Savior of the world, don�t you know;
      Jesus is the Savior for the Bible tells us so;
      Jesus is the Savior of the world, one and all:
      And he may be saved who will but hearken to His call�

      June 21, 2010

      subscribe one needs simply to send a note to
      gradowith@... with the words SUBSCRIBE POEMS in
      the subject line or body of message. Thanks. Tim