Reminder: Pickup Sunday at Ellison Park (north side) at 11am

  • Joel Shore
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Our first Sunday pickup is tomorrow at 11am in Ellison Park (north
      side). The weather is looking like it will be at least pretty good
      (mostly cloudy & in the 50s).

      See you there,
      Joel
    • Joel D Shore
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2004
        The weather looks good for our first Sunday pickup of the fall/winter
        season...11 am in Ellison Park (north side).

        Cheers,
        Joel