Reminder: Pickup continues at Cobbs Hill at 6:15pm on Fridays and 11am on Sundays...

  • Joel Shore
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 23, 2012
      ...The Culver Rd field is still our first choice. The backups are the
      outfields of the softball fields between Norris Rd and I-490 or The Tay
      House field behind School #1 on Hillside Ave. (Last Friday, we did have
      to move to the Tay House field because an organized softball game
      started up on the Culver Rd fie.d.)

      I may not make (or may be late to) tomorrow's pickup, so please bring
      cones if you have them.

      Cheers,
      Joel