Advance League wants you!

  • roncolon3
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:57 PM
      Attention men and women Ultimate players!

      I wanted to invite you to join GRADA's Wednesday night ADVANCED Summer League. It is great opportunity to play the sport at a competitive level, and challenge yourself against the other players in the area. Just like all other GRADA leagues, there is great spirit on and off the field every week.

      This is a core / draft league. Cores can sign up as a unit of 4 men or 4 men and 1 woman, the rest of the team will be drafted. There is also an end of the year free one day hat tournament included. The league is only $20 with the option of a jersey ($12). Signups are open now - May 17th and can be completed online at grada.leagueapps.com.
      Any questions please email league coordinator Josh: leagues@....

      With all the ultimate in this area (college, club, and now professional) we are looking to grow our advance league this year.
      Everyone is encouraged to play! No experience required, some preferred, just the competitive edge that makes ultimate great.

      This is my first time running the league and i'm looking forward to it. Hope to see you on the field!

      Stall 10
      Ron Colon
      Advanced league coordinator