Women's Pickup

  • dirt5298
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012
      Women of GRADA:

      Since I've had several people ask about it and the weather is pretty much perfect, there will be a women's only pick up this Wed. at 6pm. We'll follow the usual pickup locations at Cobb's hill park:

      The Culver Rd field is our first choice. Second choice are the outfields of the softball fields between Norris Rd and I-490. The Tay House field behind School #1 on Hillside Ave. is the third choice.

      This is for all levels, newbie to advanced. Please help spread the word and let's get a good game going.

      Come on out and play!