Women for Montreal tourney

  • Adrienne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      I am cross posting this from the forum, so sorry to those who have already seen it. This is for women interested in playing this weekend. I would contact her ASAP if I were you!:

      Hello

      I was wondering if any ladies might be interested in picking up with a women's team from Ithaca going to the Montreal Jazz tournament this weekend. We're a newly put together team for this tournament and some folks that were planning on going have expired passports so won't be able to cross over the border. We're fun and looking to play hard while having a great time.

      Email me at chiqa [at} earthlink dot net if you're interested.

      Thanks

      Sue