Reminder: Pickup tonight (Friday) at Cobbs Hill at 6pm

  • Joel D Shore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 12:58 PM
      Despite the rain, there is pickup this evening at Cobbs Hill at 6pm. Our first choice is the Culver Rd. field.  However, if that field is being used, dubious...or in need of a rest...then we will move to the "Norris Rd. fields", i.e., the outfields of the baseball fields between Norris Rd. and I-490.  (If even those are in use then we can try the Tay House Field behind School #1 on Hillside Dr.)

      Joel