4-1 exhaust?

  • Dave Geroux
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2004
      Yo,

      Going to be picking up a 84 gpz550 and it has a stock pipe on it.
      My buddy has a Seca of the similar year and has an awesome sounds Hindle on it.
      I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a 4-1 exhaust with a zippy sound?
      Also, how many cc's do the front forks take as far as fork oil goes?
      Thanks guys..

      Dave

    • Nicole Lewis
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2004
        Dave,

        I have a Yoshimura and I love the sound of it on the
        550. I get many positive comments about the sound of
        this bike. Nice throaty, makes it sound like a bigger
        bike.

        Nicole
        86gpz550 (black with orange and red stripes)
        --- Dave Geroux <maarak20@...> wrote:

        > Yo,
        >
        > Going to be picking up a 84 gpz550 and it has a
        > stock pipe on it.
        > My buddy has a Seca of the similar year and has an
        > awesome sounds Hindle on it.
        > I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a
        > 4-1 exhaust with a zippy sound?
        > Also, how many cc's do the front forks take as far
        > as fork oil goes?
        > Thanks guys..
        >
        > Dave

        > removed]

        > --------------------~-->
        > Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about
        > buying
        > or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360� Tours,
        > Research,
        > Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/KqTolB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
      • Simon Chandler
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2004
          Hi Dave,
          I put a kerker 4-1 on GPz 750. Needless to say, it turns alot of heads at
          8,000rpm. I do not know whether the 750 forks are the same volume as the 550
          forks but I dimly remember using most of the kawachem bottle......sorry, not
          much help
          Simon

          Going to be picking up a 84 gpz550 and it has a stock pipe on it.
          My buddy has a Seca of the similar year and has an awesome sounds Hindle on
          it.
          I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a 4-1 exhaust with a zippy
          sound?
          Also, how many cc's do the front forks take as far as fork oil goes?
          Thanks guys..

          Dave

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129445n1a/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705065098:HM/EXP=1093067056/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*http://www.
          netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2319498/rand=973037855>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • Dave Geroux
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2004
            Thanks for the quick replies everyone. That yoshie pipe sounds good but would you happen to know the model number on it?
            This will be my first kawasaki (kinda a honda guy) and I'm excited as heck to get a gpz!

            Dave

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2004
              Sorry,

              I don't know the model number, when I bought the bike
              it had the Yosh installed.

              Good Luck,

              Nicole