Your question seems to be "What values of are recognized by OSMAnd?" and that's probably best asked of them. My general technique for learning whatrobertlipe
I am writing data out to a GPX file (with Python code). A waypoint looks like so: Somejohn.daues
Hi Chris,Sorry for my misunderstanding. I see the point you made. I'm disappointed for kylekai's issue with Garmen Basecamp. Fortunately, the work aroundpauleyc
- Sep 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.