Thanks. Perhaps we mis-understand each other. I know they've been doing this for routes on street maps. This is trail riding, the turns can be quite differentwesblake
I just came across a GPX file that failed to work in my software, because it referenced XML 1.1 instead of XML 1.0 in the first line of the file:topografix
Hi, and welcome. The example syntax earlier in this thread should be enough. Garmin and TopoGrafix have numerous examples. (Some of Garmin's are betterrobertlipe
- Sep 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.