GPX corporate people. Can anyone help me out

  • jeffpearce1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Hi,
      I'm an Internet Researcher doing a search on GPX Consumer
      Electronics. Does anyone here know the name of their product
      development managers (Product Managers). I am on a quest to find out
      people in their Marketing department. I have the name of the EVP of
      Marketing but I am also looking for Product Managers, Assistant
      Product Managers- basically you're lower level Marketing people. If
      anyone can help me out I will greatly appreciate it!
      Thank you,
      Jeff Pearce