Looking for Java/Perl professionals for India's top IT Co. for Bangalore

  • Robin Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hello All,

      This is to update you all on excellent openings in JAVA/PERL available with our client. Our client is India's leading IT giant, considered one of the top companies of India.

      Further details of the requirement are as follows.

      Designation: Software Engineer
      Experience:3-5yrs
      Skills: Java/Perl/Cgi
      Location: Bangalore

      Interested candidates kindly get in touch with us to explore this assignment.

      Send us an updated copy of your profile to robina@...

      Thanks & Regards

      Robin Anthony
      Jobcurry Systems Pvt. Ltd.
      020-6634315

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.