Re: GPX to OziExplorer

  • Christer Lindh <clindh@homenet.se>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2003
      --- In gpsxml@yahoogroups.com, "clindh2 <clindh@h...>" <clindh@h...>
      wrote:
      > I plan on writing an XSL, creating "Map Features" for OziExplorer.

      OK, if anyone is interested I know have
      - XSL for transforming GPX to Ozi .wpt-format
      - XSL for transforming GPX + groundspeak:cache to HTML
      - Perl-script for splitting the output from the HTML-XSL into
      individual files

      I created these to have a local store for information about geocaches
      in my area. The .wpt-file is created so each waypoint points to an
      attached file; the HTML-file created by the HTML-converter. Thus it's
      easy to look up information about caches even when not online.