Re: [gpsxml] Validation GPX files with SAX2Count

  • Robert Lipe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Jean-Claude Repetto <jrepetto@...>wrote:

      > http://www.topografix.com/gpx_validation.asp

      SAXCount uses -n -s -f to turn namespace, schema, and full validation ON.
      SAX2Count uses those same flags to turn it OFF. It's a bit of a needless
      headscrew from the Apache Xerces group, but there you go.

      http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/saxcount-3.html
      http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/sax2count-3.html

      Drop those three flags and you'll be validating correctly with SAX2Count.

      I've always used SAX2Count. I dont' really know why...