  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 3:20 PM
      Hi, can you please give me or teach me the steps on how to input/load gpx file onto the google earth..

      rply asap please!!!
    • Robert Lipe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16 7:27 AM
        Drag and drop into Earth. Done.

        Or you can choose a GPX from from File->Open if that whole draggy droppy
        thing isn't for you.

        It should work for any (valid) GPX file. If you have wildly expressive
        GPX content like multimedia in balloons, you'll get better results from
        crafting your own KML but for the huge majority of the cases it works
        great. It even knows about the Geocaching extensions to GPX and handles
        those specially.

        RJL
        (The author of the code that does the work described above.)