Need help in getting sample GPX files over 3MB

  • sylmarinobia123
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
      I'm having an issue with our site upload for GPX files over 3MB. I only have a few of these files. Any thoughts on how / where I can get some GPX files that are over 3MB to test with?
    • Robert Lipe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
        If you're having problems with file upload, it's unlikely that the contents
        of the file have anything to do with it. Since you don't care about the
        validity, you can fill it with nonsense or just duplicate the inside of any
        GPX repeatedly.

        GPSBabel can generate random points.

        gpsbabel -i random,points=100000 -f ignored -o gpx -F blah.gpx comes in
        around 18MB, for example.