Looking for an app

  • vkbellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      Does anybody know it there is a little app that can read in a text file of coordinates and spit out a formatted GPX file?

      I'm a land surveyor and wish to take a bucket of coordinates and produce a GPX file from them.

      Thanks for any advice!

      Kind regards,

      Kelly
    • Robert Lipe
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
        On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 8:14 AM, vkbellis <kellybellis@...> wrote:

        > Does anybody know it there is a little app that can read in a text file of
        > coordinates and spit out a formatted GPX file?
        >
        > I'm a land surveyor and wish to take a bucket of coordinates and produce a
        > GPX file from them.

        GPSBabel writes GPX, reads many text file formats, makes it easy to add news
        ones, and probably runs on your unstated operating system.