Sending GPX Files to Remote Devices

  • robmaclean58
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi All, I need to be able to send GPX files (locations, routes, via points etc.) to a remote Windows Mobile device with the Garmin XL (mobile) application on it, i.e. ideally would be sent directly to the Garmin application where user can 'accept' etc. or next-best can be sent via email / text to the email / phone function where it can be detached and accessed by the Garmin application. This will have a commercial application so all ideas very welcome. Regards, Rob