Extra track segments appear in GPX viewer

  • Luc Le Blanc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hi,

      I succeeded writing a GPX export feature in my cave survey freeware so
      that users can export the cave line plot into their GPS and walk
      "over" their cave when looking for cave-related surface features.

      As displayed by http://www.gpx-view.com, the line plot appears a
      little different, as if the viewer joined track segments that
      shouldn't be. Any idea?

      I uploaded everything at http://auriga.neopages.org/test

      I put the GPX file, as well as the original line plot (Cave_gif) and
      what I get in the GPX viewer (GPX.gif).

      Thanks,

      Luc Le Blanc
      http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga