Coding xsi:schemaLocation attribute?

  • dcveeneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      I'm creating a GPX document in .NET, and I am having trouble coding the
      document (root) element. The document element contains an XSI namespace
      declaration attribute, and an xsi:schemaLocation attribute that points
      to the w3.org XML Schema Instance. I can't figure out how to code the
      xsi:schemaLocation attribute, using the XmlDocument.CreateAttribute()
      method.

      Can anyone provide sample code in either VB or C# to code the root
      element of a GPX document? Thanks for your help.

      David Veeneman
      Foresight Systems