Read message inbox

  • subhro roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi,
      I would like to receive SMS from my j2me application.But I think it's not possible to listen the default SMS port of the mobile from j2me application(using jsr 120,that is ,Wireless Messeging Api).

      So only other option is to read the message inbox of the mobile.
      But how to read the inbox?

      I would remain thankful to a the person who would help me.

      Subhro