Speed and course

  • tomsoft2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hello,

      What is the best way to provide speed and course with GPX1.1? I've
      read that it was supported with GPX1.0, but not anymore?
      What is you're suggestion?
    • Ricardo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        I think course and speed would be calculated values based on two
        points that include a time element. Course and speed don't really
        mean anything for a single point.

        --- In gpsxml@yahoogroups.com, "tomsoft2002" <thomas.landspurg@i...>