Don't open. Looks like someone was hacked. Sent from my iPhonejellis502003
GC4F46Q LARRY'S Cryptexjellis502003
"After police used a small explosive charge to blow the cylinder object open, it was determined the object was a geocache device. 'This specific one actuallygc_scout
Here is the original description for this list, from May, 2000:
The Global Positioning Stash Hunt (GPSH) is an entertaining adventure game for gps users. Participating in a stash hunt is a good way to take advantage of the wonderful features and capability of a gps unit.
- Earth Sciences
- May 15, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.