Man found dead in Chestnut cemetery

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
      OK, first, isn't almost everybody found in a cemetery, like, dead?

      Second, there is a geocaching angle to the story. These geocachers found
      more than they were expecting to.

      Read more:
      http://www.apalachtimes.com/news/early-10405-morning-apalachicola.html

      --
      Scout

    • Ray Roney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
        Reading the log from 7/15....

        I think they said it very politely and appropriately.

        :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2012
          I must say, we (The Amigos) have found some STRANGE things while Geocaching,(have even brought a few of those things home), but this ISN'T one of them, and I hope it never is!

          I'm glad they seemed to take it in stride, and not change their view of Geocaching. Hope they had a great time finishing the rest of their Geocaching journey!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2012
            I must apollogize before hand... But aren't just dying to get into cemeteries?

            Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1Peggy Friend <rwfriend1@...> wrote:I must say, we (The Amigos) have found some STRANGE things while Geocaching,(have even brought a few of those things home), but this ISN'T one of them, and I hope it never is!