Possible sale of Navicache.com domain name and website
- The following was posted in the Navicache forums:
Posted: Feb. 04 2012,1:42 pm
I recently received an offer for the navicache.com domain and it got me to thinking. Maybe it's time! While I have not made a definite decision yet, it has got me wondering if it may not be time to 'pass the torch' so to speak. So, I have decided at this point to at least solicit other offers for the Navicache domain name(s) and site.
After 11 years, time and other interests are beginning to get in the way and maybe there is someone out there that would love to have an established geocaching site of their own that they may continue to develop and build on. Here is your chance (well maybe).
What you would get is the domain names and the site as it currently is. What I would like to get is someone that is looking to keep available a geocaching site and of course a little cash. Not looking to get rich here, just a fair offer.
As for current members, don't worry... If I do not receive an offer that I feel is acceptable, the site will continue to exist. In other words...I am not getting ready to pull the plug!!!
If you are interested, do not post offers in the public forum. PM me instead or send it to offers@...